- Join the JVA! The club running the event is the only one that has to be a JVA Member.
- Purchase Insurance. This needs to be purchased at least two weeks in advance. Any requests within two weeks will have a $50 fee.
- Click HERE and select tournament Insurance.
- You are now in the SportsEngine platform.
- Returning user? Login!
- New user? Create a free login and password with SportsEngine.
- You will be directed to the Tournament Insurance form.
- Complete the form answering ALL questions with as much information as needed.
- Once you click submit, you will directed to the Product Store.
- Complete your purchase immediately. You will NOT receive your Certificate of Insurance unless you have paid!
- Certificate of Insurance will be sent within 3 business days.
NOTE: Tournament Insurance does NOT need to be purchased for JVA Insured teams. JVA insured teams will need to be rebated the portion of the entry fee that covers the cost of the insurance. Also, JVA Tournament/League insurance allows teams of any national affiliation (USAV, AAU, or non-affiliated) to participate in your events.
3. Get paperwork organized.
a. Send the following paperwork to your participating clubs before the event. Also have extras available at check-in.
ii. USAV/AAU forms are allowed and the coaches need to have these papers on them at all times. Hard or electronic copies.
b. JVA Coaches Event Sign-In Form needs to be turned in by all teams at check in.
c. Scoresheets for the Event
- Line-Up 3 Sets Full Pool
- Two Set Scoresheet
- Two Set Scoresheet without Header
- Deciding Set Scoresheet
- Deciding Set Scoresheet without Header
4. Injury? Make sure you are prepared.
- When an injury occurs, make sure to write up an Incident Report.
- If the injury is serious, please pass along to firstname.lastname@example.org so the JVA has it on file.
- If a claim needs to be made, contact the JVA in order to receive the claim form.
Make sure to POST YOUR TOURNAMENT to the JVA Website.
To read the Tournament FAQ, please CLICK HERE.
Any other questions, contact email@example.com and we will be happy to he out!