The election will open Tuesday, December 12th. Please review the slate of candidates below. Each JVA Club Director member will be able to cast a vote for two candidates.
Primary Board Responsibilities:
• Strategic plan development
• Financial oversight
• Promotion of the mission of JVA
• Support growth of the membership of JVA.
• Expectations – at the minimum Board members are expected to be present for 80% of the conference calls, the December Board Meeting and Annual Meeting, and the Strategic Planning Session(s).
• Conference Calls – The Board will convene via teleconference approximately 6-8 times per year on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 12:30 p.m. EST.
• Annual Meeting – takes place 'in-person' at the AVCA Convention in December
• Midyear Meeting – takes place 'in-person' at AAU Jr. Nationals in Orlando in June.
• Strategic Planning session – is held in the summer every 3-4 years.